New Student Registration Information

It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to provide the necessary paperwork for enrollment. The school will request official records after the student has enrolled.

All of the following are required to enroll:
  • Proof of address
  • Proof of custody/legal guardianship**
  • TN immunization record (must be current)
  • Copy of birth certificate
  • Copy of Social Security card
  • Transcript/report card
  • Withdrawl form
*The Custodial parent/guardian must show one of the following items as proof of residence/address:
  • property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead
  • mortgage documents or property deed
  • apartment or home lease
  • current utility bills showing current residence address 
**Legal guardianhip is defined as a court decree.