It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to provide the necessary paperwork for enrollment. The school will request official records after the student has enrolled.
All of the following are required to enroll:
- 2 proofs of address*
- Proof of custody/legal guardianship**
- TN immunization record (must be current)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security card
- Transcript/report card
- Withdrawl form
parent/guardian must show two of the following items as proof of residence/address:
- property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead
- mortgage documents or property deed
- apartment or home lease
- current utility bills showing current residence address
- voter precinct identification
**Legal guardianhip is defined as a court decree.