INFORMATION FOR MIDTERM EXAMS DECEMBER 2014
December 16: 1 and 2 Odd
December 17: 1 and 2 Even
December 18: 3 and 4 Odd
December 19: 3 and 4 Even
- The times for exams run on a half-day schedule. All exams begin at 7:32 or 9:17 (during 1st and 2nd period). All exams will be completed by 11:00 am each day.
- Every class has an exam, and no exams can be given early.
- There is no make up day for exams, as class starts for the second semester on January 5, 2015. If a student misses an exam, he will have a 0 as an exam grade until he makes that exam up with the teacher.
- All students are eligible to check out after exams each day. For a student to be eligible for early check out, they must:
- have parent permission to check out. A form will be sent home Thursday, December 4.
- be cleared from the debt list
- be cleared from the ICU list before December 12, 2014
- not owe any time due to missed Saturday schools or truancy problems
- After students have been dismissed at 11:00, the office will not accept phone check outs. If a student needs to check out, a parent or guardian must be present.
- Parent pickup at 11 am will be in front of the school on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Buses do not run early on December 16-18.
- December 19 will be a 1/2 day for all students and faculty. Neither breakfast nor lunch will not be served on Friday.
- Any student who checks out early will not be allowed to stay for lunch.
- No student who checks out early may visit another school in the county during school hours.